Tuesday 17 September 2024

Target Practice

Morning, time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This time it was my turn to choose the theme, so I went with.

EMBOSSING, WET OR DRY

For my inspiration I went with just dry embossing using an embossing folder. Regular visitors here will know I like to use EFs to create focal points for my cute stamped images, some may also recognise one of my favourite layouts in this card!


I used a cute Nellie Snellen stamp from the Little Rebels collection coloured with Copics and teamed it up with some NitWits DP and an old Cuttlebug EF for the central panel. The colours were dictated by those of an archery target. The sentiment was customised from an LOTV sentiment, colouring the outer ring of the stamp in pale blue and then topped with a couple of small die cut circles cut from red and yellow card mounted on white to make the target, the die cut number is MFT.

So where will this new theme take you, as always there's some fab inspiration over on the Cardz4Guyz blog if you need it. 
Looking forward to seeing where my theme takes you.

Joining in over at:- 

To layer or not to layer
Normally I'm a CAS sort of girl but sometimes a design requires a few layers for impact even if there are no twiddly bits! I suppose this is what some term Clean and LAYERED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)