Monday 30 September 2024

Flippin' Seasonal Fun Day 1, Christmas Star Revisit

Good morning, hope you had a great weekend. 
Today sees the start of release week at Uniko but before the new releases feature the team are sharing a couple of previously released stencils. Today we focus on Christmas Star, though as you you can see from my example it can be used for more that just Christmas!

To make this I first took a panel of white card and inked through the Mini Mix Geometrics Stencil with Hero Arts Unicorn white ink and then left it to dry completely!! Don't rush this step as the next process wont work! 
Next I took the Ink n Flip Christmas Star and created a rainbow of inking, I used DIs in Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry. If you take care and only ink lightly the white pigment ink catches the colour to reveal the pattern beneath!


Finally I added a die cut ring of black card, left over from another project and a sentiment made up of layered die cut circles and text from Doodle Flower. I made lots at once in my MISTI awhile ago so they were on hand.

Why not hop along to the rest of the team to see what they've been up to with this stencil.



Julie - me



I'll be back tomorrow with another Ink n Flip revisit.

Joining over at:-

5 comments:

  1. A rainbow colours card is always a winner ! Love the way you made it a birthday card using also another stencil. Just wonderful Julie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How clever! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That technique makes a bright and celebratory birthday card, Julie, and what a great stencil. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect mix of stencils and great colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules... I can't believe all the amazing stencil techniques this week in the gallery! This is so fun! I would never have guessed how you did it. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)