Tuesday 24 September 2024

One for the Girls

Good morning.
The rain has finally stopped, well for the moment that is. Although it wasn't quite the Biblical single event from the beginning of the month when the yard flooded, we must have had non stop rain for 48 hours. The trough we had out for the dog to paddle in when it was hot the other week is over 6 inches deep and is now overflowing. 

Anyway all this rain means that I've been in my craft room and not in the garden making a few DT cards for later this month and browsing challenges. I found a few that sent me thinking and I thought I would share this cute girlie card I made before the housework and washing call!


The image is LOTV and the papers NitWits, the layout I found online on Pinterest. To compliment the image, I die cut some more balloons and coloured them to match my DP and image, also coloured with Copics. The doily edge is a really old MS edge punch, number 2 MFT small numbers and the sentiment an LOTV stamp. I debated long and hard about drawing in the balloon tails but as you can see went with it.

That's all from me, have a good day and thanks for visiting.

Joining in over at:-

#198 Birthday Girls


For a Child

Hand Coloured Image


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring, love the image and the balloons, a Great card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely image and beautifully coloured. I think you did the right thing adding the balloon strings. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and joining in with the theme. Hope the rain has stopped now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly had a soggy time of things, Julie! This is a darling card for a two year old. I love the way you carried the balloons with dies to carry on the theme. Wonderful job and so happy to have you in the gallery at Seize the Birthday. I hope the rain is over for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly has been wet, as with your trough we've not had to fill the horses one for a few days, not that they got our much, but nature dealt with it. Lovey image and agree on adding the strings, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally adorable, Jules. Love your mix of patterned papers to compliment this sweet image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, your card is just lovely - such a cute image and great papers. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)