Thursday 1 June 2023

Color Hues #65

Good afternoon. It's a new month so it's time for a new colour combo at Color Hues
Earlier today I helped launch a new layered stencil set by Uniko and 
as I still had it out when thinking of making a card for this challenge, I decided to use the new Color Hues colours to create a panel for this card.



I used the new stencil set Bauhaus Blocks from Uniko (available from tomorrow @9am BST) to create this panel using Altenew's Aqualicious for the Aqua and Heartbeat and Pink Pearl for the reds. The panel was trimmed and mounted onto white card then added to a matching A6 red card base. A sentiment from the same release from Uniko was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white EP.

Quite a simple layout, the time was spent inking the different layers of the stencil.
So where will these new colours take you? We'd love to see you in the Color Hues gallery. For more inspiration, check out the rest of the DT and our GD here.

11 comments:

  1. What a stunner this is Julie. I'd forgotten how much I love that combo, but usually only use it at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!! The layered stencil set is fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This layering stencil seems to work well with all colour combinations! It’s so great to see. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thought out and executed, Julie! Great idea with our colors. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool stencil and an AWESOME card Julie...LOVE it!! It definitely packs a punch and totally stands out in the gallery!! Well done my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing colours Jules, these are all gorgeous. I need this stencil. NOW. Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, what a gorgeous card Julie! I love how you mixed the challenge colors using that fab stencil! I'm with Tracey - I really need to add that one to my collection. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely adding this stencil to my wish list. I absolutely love what you did with it here. So fun and funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely fabulous! I've been watching the sneak peeks for this release at Uniko, and know they'll be headed my way before long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shades of red and lovely inking, Jules. What a great stencil, your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jules this may be my favourite card of yours to date! I love all the geometric patterns such huge impact!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)