Sunday 11 June 2023

Guesting at AAA

Good morning. I'm sharing a card today as Guest Designer at AAA Challenges. Here's my take on their brand new challenge.



Everything beach covers a hell of a lot, so there's plenty to get your teeth into here. 
For my card, I went with sand, sea bathing and ice cream!
This image is a really old stamp that a friend lent me many years ago. It's from Molly Bloom and no longer available as the company has moved on to different things. I've had the image in my to colour box for some time, so it was definitely time to use it!

Colouring Molly with Copics before fussy cutting, I put her to one side whilst I inked the beach for her to stand on. A little bit of Tea Dye DI for the sand, Salty Ocean DI for the sea and chunky EP for the foamy water's edge. A few lines of white gel pen suggests waves, over which I simply added Molly with her ice cream and a few squiggles of black fine liner to replace the detail lost when I fussy cut her out. The sentiment is from LOTV.

So that's it from me but please check out the rest of theme over at AAA and why not join in? Just don't forget to make it CAS!

Joining in over at:-

No topping this time

Something for the girls

Birthdays

7 comments:

  1. Adorable image and a fantastic CAS card. Thank you so much for joining the birthday challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beach card, makes me want to go to the beach!. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this fortnight for the AAA Cards Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute summertime birthday card! I love the sea foam on the waves. She'd better eat that quick! LOL! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous beach themed card with the cute image! Loving the CAS style!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Molly!! Super neat fussy cutting Julie. Hope the shearing is under way. I stupidly hosed down the pony this afternoon, big mistake, he's now covered in mud!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beach and ice cream both sound good to me. However, it's 90+ here so she better eat it fast! As I always say, you are the queen of coloring. Love the seafoam too! Such a great card Julie. Always love seeing your work at Seize the Birthday also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)