Wednesday 1 March 2023

Introducing Hoppy Easter and Everyday Spring Sentiments

Morning and happy St David's Day!
It's day 2 of the introductions for Uniko's 11th Birthday release. Today we are focusing on the stamp sets Hoppy Easter and Everyday Spring Sentiments.
First off is a cute Easter card using Hoppy Easter and some scraps of DP.


The set has a solid rabbit and an outline rabbit, so for this I used the outline image stamped on some matching scraps of NitWits DP, fussy cut and added to a die cut panel of white card. I found some white pompoms in my stash and added some cottontails! The sentiment says it all really.

The second card features the same outline rabbit as well as sentiments from Spring Botanicals, Crocus, Tulip, Daffodil and Snowdrop together with the new Everyday Spring Sentiments.


I've used this technique quite a few times to create background panels, setting the sentiments out in my MISTI and stamping and heat embossing with white EP. It takes awhile to do so I made a few and will be using them later. 
This time I stamped my bunny outline and facial features, which Bev kindly added separately and coloured with Copics before adding him to a panel of vellum. To give him added strength I backed him with another simply stamped, fussy cut one on the under side of the vellum panel. The sentiment strip I made stamping Happy from everyday Christmas Sentiments and Easter form the Spring set. I also backed this strip in the same way as the rabbit.
I used a stitched die to cut down my background panel, added it to a white base card, then added the vellum panel complete with sequins.
I'm sure these new sentiments will come in very useful and can be combined with other sets in the same series for lots of useful sentiments.

To see what the rest of the Brand Ambassadors have been up to, just click on the links.

 Anita

Bev

Julie - that's me


I'll see you back here, same time tomorrow for more of the brand new Spring release.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jules. Love the ones made using designer papers and fluffy tails!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab cards, Julie. I especially love the second one with the sentiments background and the vellum as support for this cute bunny. Two more wonderful inspirations !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)