Thursday 2 March 2023

Introducing Up and Away and Cloud 9 Stencil

Good morning! It's day 3 of the introductions for Uniko's 11th Birthday release.
For my inspiration, I've combined the new stamp set and stencil to create this fun card.


On some more scraps of NitWits DP, I stamped the smallest of the 3 balloons from the set and fussy cut them out. On a panel of white card, I stencilled in the clouds using the new stencil before adding the balloons and baskets. I had a frame left from cutting out a panel for an earlier card, so after stamping the sentiment, I popped it up on foam pads over the panel and added the whole lot to an A6 note card. 

We get plenty of balloons flying over us from a small airfield nearby but none in such pretty spring colours! Sometimes they are really low and we can wave to the people in the basket and hear the roar of the gas as they try to gain height, much to the annoyance of our little pooch!
Here's one that floated by last September.


For more ideas about the new release, why not check out the rest of the team, I'll be back on Saturday with the full reveal!

Bev

Julie - that's me

2 comments:

  1. This so reminds me of photos I’ve seen where my parents went to a mass balloon take off (pre me!). Fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can see where your inspiration came from ! Wonderful card with all these air balloons with pretty patterns. I love to see them but I feel no confident enough to climb in !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)