Friday 3 December 2021

Uniko Challenge, a reminder

 Just a quick reminder that you still have time to enter the latest Uniko challenge.

Here's my take on the theme.



Using some die cut strips of red and green card stamped with Christmas Sentiments and heat embossed with white EP, I created a tree. I was inspired by one of Therese Calvird's same but different Christmas You Tube videos where she used sentiments to create a tree, of course if you don't want to think it out you could use the ready made elements from the Pattern Building Christmas tree set.
I finished of my tree with a punch star and die cut snowflake in gold mirror card and a free hand cut brown card tub.
So why not have a play, see what you can come up with, we'd love to see your take in the challenge gallery. Check out the rest of the team and our GD for more inspirational makes.

Joining in over at:-

7 comments:

  1. Oh I will have to try this with the different shades of colored cardstock. I love it! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love all the sentiments to make the tree! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great and clever card. I love how you have created the tree out of sentiments and I especially love that you used white embossing on coloured card. Perfect! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card love how you have used the sentiments to make the tree. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a variety of these awesome sentiment trees, and yours is just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, Julie and think it was a great idea to add it to the gallery! I may do the same thing as I have a card that will fit perfectly! Cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so pretty and fun, Julie! I'm amazed how perfectly those sentiments are aligned. Your variations of color are wonderful. Love this, thanks for adding it to the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)