Tuesday 14 December 2021

Jolly Santa

Good morning folks, thanks for dropping by at this busy time of year. Today sees the beginning of the final challenge of 2021 at Cardz4Guyz. Our theme for you this time is:-

CONTEMPORARY CHRISTMAS

Here's my take.


I think that the easiest way to make a contemporary Christmas design is to keep it CAS, well I would, wouldn't I! This card was made for my eldest Grandson, who is getting far too street wise for the cute and cuddly Christmas of his younger days, so this fun MFT Santa was just the ticket.
I was influenced by this card on Pinterest, I love the way the cheeky Santa is peering around the edge of the card. For mine I took the masked circle idea and added the Santa character, together with 3 HOs from the same set on a die cut Lawn Fawn speech bubble. The stamp comes with a small 3 which I didn't need, so using a black watercolour marker pen I inked just the HO and stamped, the punctuation was added by hand. The trimmed down panel was added to a white A6 note card and a little bit of Stickle glitter was added to his hat.
Hope you can join us for this final challenge, there's always one person you forgot to add to your Christmas card list!
For more contemporary, masculine, Christmas ideas, check out the rest of the team here and then why not join in?

3 comments:

  1. I love this jolly take on our "contemporary Christmas" challenge!! What great inspiration you have offered to those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute fun and festive! Adorable Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, what a cheery Father Christmas!! The lime green looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)