Saturday 12 December 2020

Christmas fun at Uniko

 Morning all, time for a little bit of festive fun in theses strange times.

Uniko is having a Christmas party and we want you to join in.

This is a crafty party of course! Join in the party by sharing your Christmas cards, tags, projects or scrapbook pages using Uniko Clear Stamps, Stencils or Designer Dies. See the Party Rules on the Uniko blog.

How about some prizes as an incentive to join in?

First Prize £25 eGift Certificate
Second & Third Prize Winners Choice of £10 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set
Random Lucky Comment £5 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set

Here's a card or two to inspire you to join in.


Lots of snowflake stamps used here with shades of blue and green and a blue sentiment, a quick and easy OLC.  Or perhaps you more of a magenta and blue person?


This card was made the same as the green and blue one as a quick OLC for overseas posting, only this time I used up some old linen effect card bases, continuing my quest to use up my old but very useable card stock. The card base was made from a Papermania pad I bought a  a while ago and found too flimsy and the white too bright for my everyday use but it needs to be used, so why not now! 
It has a textured surface but I quite like how it affects the stamping, creating a texture on the images.
For both cards I used snowflake stamps from various sets, including Snowflake Serenade and Stunning Snowflakes.  Using a variety of shapes and sizes of stamps in different shades of two colours to create my snow flurry. The colours for the second card are from the current challenge at Color Hues. Adding the sentiment from Stunning Snowflakes in black.


Pop over to the Uniko blog to see what the rest of the BAs have made to inspire you, don't forget to leave a comment as you hop along.

So what are you waiting for?
Pop over to the Uniko blog for all the Ts and Cs and why not join in?

Joining in over at:-

   

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the colorful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's a really effective design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both iterations of this card are beautiful! I had a feeling I knew where the blue and magenta one was headed. ;) Thanks for adding your cards to Inkspirational and Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (You know I know you're on the DT... just working on too little sleep here... LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both so pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Happy Christmas Julie. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your multicoloured snowflakes OLC cards.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I love those multicoloured snowflakes! So much fun! A belated thank you for playing along with our AAA Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)