Sunday 20 December 2020

Sparkly Christmas

 Just popping by to share a card for a couple of challenges as its rather grim outside at the moment, dark and rather wet! So after walking the dog, blissfully before the deluge, and a bit of fettling, I'm in my craftroom.

Over at Allsorts they are all sparkle and shine and the pic over at Time Out is all silver and sparkly snowflakes too.


Quite a simple card, a die cut aperture cut with an ancient Sizzix original die and these cute bunnies, Nellie Snellen I think.
Lots of sparkly silver in the background peeking through and also forming a mount behind the Copic coloured bunnies. Couldn't resist adding some dimension to the bunny's tail with white puffy paint. I used the retained die cut snowflake, rotating it to lie in between the arms of the die cut background. All layered up on a 5"square base card. Sentiment is Uniko.

Joining in over at:-
Sparkle and Shine


Winter Wonderland



6 comments:

  1. I love it Jules-that foam is so yummy and I really like how you used the in and out of the dies and added all the colours in the centre. So glad you joined us at Time Out and have a wonderful holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image on a prettily designed CAS creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and I love what you did with the snowflake, great idea. Our land was flooded on Saturday, so much so that it was too fast flowing to walk the dogs through it and the horse definitely didn't like it!! It is going down a bit now but we are expecting heavy rain again tomorrow, before -2 for Christmas Eve and Boxing Day...yay!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a simple design, but it has enormous impact, Jules! I love how sweet it is and the texture and schparkle are amazing!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute and also so beautiful! I also love the glittery snowflake and the design you made. Thank you for joining us at the photo inspiration challenge at Time out. Happy New year! Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)