Wednesday 21 February 2018

Uniko February Release Sneak Peek 2

I'm back again with another sneak preview of the new Uniko release. 
This time some more stamps and a stencil that could be useful for the men in your life.

First off the block is this new Seeing Stars Stencil that matches up perfectly with the earlier released Uniko star stamp sets.


The stave and treble clef are a big hint that music is the theme of Life is a Song stamp set.


Continuing with the music theme here is a fun stamp for the techies in your life, Background Blocks Equalizer.


Finally for those who prefer a stencil there's the Equalizer Stencil.

So I hope this second teaser has got you intrigued, please popover to the Uniko blog where you'll find all details about the schedule, dates for introductions along with the BIG reveal, release and traditional blog hop GIVEAWAY! 
Come back to visit over the next few days as we reveal and introduce the new sets.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)