Friday 22 December 2023

Merry Christmas

Hello, hope you are all ready for the big day. Our first visitors are arriving shortly, road works and traffic permitting, so I thought I'd take some time for myself before they arrive to share this card I made for them and to join in a couple of challenges too!


I always like to personalise my cards to family and this LOTV image was chosen to represent my son and his family. After colouring with Copics, I fussy cut the scene and put it to one side. The base card is A5 which I covered with some NitWits festive DP, red background and a white background one for the center. The top panel was cut, then embossed twice with a really old Cuttlebug EF that rarely gets used but was perfect for this scene of tree decorating. The fussy cut scene was added to the bottom of this embossed panel and added to the card on foam pads. A simple stamped Uniko sentiment completes.

That's all for the moment but best wishes for a fab festive period.

Joining in over at:-

Something Cute and Christmassy

Anything Goes

Mega Christmas Challenge -add a sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, love the little Christmas scene and embossed background. thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this image is so cute and your colouring is awesome! Love the embossed background too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love the embossing and the lovely design. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers and our mega challenge 2023. Hope to see you again during 2024!
    Love n hugs
    Marie, PFM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and lovely colouring ….love this LOTV image it’s so cute

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers Mega Christmas challenge…. Happy Christmas 🎄

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge. Your holiday card is so cute. Love the little LOTV animals. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)