Saturday 9 December 2023

Penguin Stack

Morning all. 
I've sent all my Christmas cards for this year, so now I can share some of my makes.
Here's one I made for my daughter and family.


I've mentioned before that my Son in Law loves a penguin, so this LOTV image was perfect as it matched their family, two adults and two kids!
I coloured the penguins with Copics, personalising each penguin with the colour of their scarves. Red and white for Liverpool fan, dad Joe, blue and white for Wednesday fan, mum Nich, festive colours for eldest grandson and a rainbow one, his fave for the youngest.
After fussy cutting the penguin stack, I put it to one side and concentrated on the background. A DL card base with a panel of NitWits DP and a couple of die cut hillsides with trees create a seasonal backdrop. A little bit of Sprinkled Sugar Stickles on the trees, snow and star gives just the right amount of festive sparkle. No sentiment on the outside as I thought it would detract from the image.
So that's all for the moment, hope you're all well on with your Christmas prep, still got a couple of trees to put up but all bought pressies wrapped and hidden from little prying eyes! Just a few more bits n bobs to find.

 Joining in over at:-

Your favourite person to make for at Christmas
I love to make cards for family at Christmas, it's a chance to personalise the designs and to size up my creations from the standard A6 card size.

Something Die Cut

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, Jules. LOVE that you personalized it to match the family. Sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your penguin stack Jules, and adorable card. I’m glad I’m not the only one to match the animals to family members! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea for your Daughter and Family, love the coloured scarves for each of them. Lovely to see you at AYLI and The Cuties x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, cuteness overload! Love the adorable image against the perfect background. So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s such a fun image and I love how you personalized this gang to fit the receivers, that’s a really nice touch. Cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)