Tuesday 12 December 2023

Bah Humbug!

Morning all.
Christmas is nearly here but we have one further challenge for you at Cardz4Guyz before the big day. We would love to see your cards for blokes that feature a-

CHRISTMAS GNOME or ELF

Here's my take using another of my Brusho panels.


I was wondering the other day what's the difference between a gnome and a gonk, well apparently gonks only ever show their noses! Who knew? I can see this grumpy chaps eyes, so he's definitely a gnome! In fact he's a Stamping Bella gnome, one of a trio that I bought a while ago, coloured with Copics and then fussy cut. He does look a little too grumpy, hence the title of the post. I was going to add it to the card but my design didn't look quite right, so left it off. It's a simple layered design, Brusho cling film panel to which I added some Brusho SprinkleIT iridescent gold glitter with the Brusho and a couple of die cut snowy hills and trees. This time I wet my panel BEFORE adding the Brusho and SprinkleIT, the effect is much better than the first try here. I love how the SprinkleIT makes the sky shimmer and sparkle. A simple Uniko sentiment completes.

We'd love it if you joined in with this final challenge of the year and should you need more gnome or elf inspiration, check out the rest of the team here.
Merry Christmas

Joining in over at:-


#719- Add a sentiment


12 comments:

  1. So pleased you added another beautiful Cling Wrap sky background card to our Group of Seven Cling Wrap Technique Linky..Jules. Love and Hugs and Happy Holidays...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a school day Julie, thank you for clarifying the gnome/gonk mystery!! A super cute card, love the sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gnomes looks like a big ole snowball...darling!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "GNOME OR ELF" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G337

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card, love your gnome! Great to see you join us at The Male Room! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my own favorite gnomes. I like how you designed a clean look and chose a night sky scene. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab gnome card! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Julie. Your gnome is adorable and your background looks amazing. I can't see you mention what you used to colour your image so please could you update your post and then you will go into the draw for one the fab prizes we have up for grabs in our Mega Christmas challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers, hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for updating your post Julie x

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous card that you've created. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous image for this fun festive card. Thanks for sharing in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Markers this month.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS design, loving the sky you have created and fun little gnome. Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas challenge at The Male Room. I hope you will join us in our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)