Tuesday 19 September 2023

A Rainbow of Stars

Good morning and welcome to a post for the new challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
This time our theme is:-

STARS

Christmas or otherwise this is quite a broad theme. I had lots of ideas but I kept coming back to a card I remember by my old Uniko buddie Sarah, (Sazzle Dazzle). It also appealed to me because I knew a certain grandson would love it too!


I chose a rainbow of inks from my Altenew selection and went ahead to stamp the large stars onto a panel of A6 white card, infilling the gaps with a few smaller stars in black, all the stars are from Uniko's Background Builder Seeing Stars stamp set.  Once I had covered enough of the panel, I stamped a Wplus9 happy and fussy cut it out. I do have the die cut but it isn't the same as the stamp and anyway I wanted a white border around the text. The birthday from the same Wplus9 set was stamped on a scrap of red and embossed with white EP. All the elements of the sentiment were then added to my panel with foam tape.

So where will you go with this new theme? Just keep it suitable for a male and you've cracked it but if you need more inspiration check out the rest of the team here.

Joining in over at:-


Wk 746 Masculine

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous burst of stars and colour, for your Grandson, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how colourful and bold this design is. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this bright and beautiful card Julie!! Ideal for the younger chaps, bet he loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bright and cheerful card, Julie. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Masculine option. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that star background builder...super fun with all the different designs in the the stars!! And I love your rainbow of colors!! Your card is sure to provide inspiration to those that decide to play along with our "STARS" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G331

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)