Friday 15 September 2023

Can't be late!

Good morning all.
I'm here to share my card for the last of my GD stint at Sparkles. This month our theme is:-

ALICE in WONDERLAND

Here's my card featuring the White Rabbit.


I've had this image from a colouring book in my stash for a few years, he was perfect for this challenge.
Coloured him with Copics, using a Googled image as a guide and fussy cut him out. I knew I had a sentiment in my stash that would be just right and stamped it onto a tag I'd cut from some scrap card that matched my base card, it came free with a mag a few years ago. 
The layout was down to a You Tube watch from Penny Black, always happy to find some good sketches, think this will be quite a useful one. Using an A6 panel of card I used for the base, I die cut the circle using a MFT die and glued the frame part of it back into the opening and secured with tape. On another scrap of card, I embossed some watches using a Tri Boss EF and glued it to my base card. Some jute twine was wrapped around the edge and the sentiment tag added along with a matching bow. The front panel was then added on pads,then the White Rabbit.

So how will you interpret the theme, we'd love to see your takes in the gallery. 
For more inspiration, check out the rest of the DT here.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Julie! I love how you've got the white rabbit running through the "hole" looking at this watch! The sentiment is perfect for this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I LOVE this card Jules. The perfect image for the challenge, coloured to perfection! Love the design with those fabulous embossed watches in the background. Great work, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late commenting!! it's been a hectic time with work and appointments so blogging has gone by the wayside a bit. A quieter week and a rainy afternoon has given me the chance to sit down and catch up! A great card Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)