Tuesday 9 August 2022

Grunge meets CAS

Good morning, time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This time we would like you to:-

GET A LITTLE DIRTY

In other words, include a distressed or grunge element in your project. Here's my take, though I couldn't go completely grunge!

I used a couple of Uniko Background Blocks, Cogs and Splatter to create the inner panel. Stamping the cogs with Versamark on cream card and embossing with WOW Brass EP. The Splat was then stamped over the top in Vintage Photo DI and the excess blended over the rest of the panel to soften the contrast.

My top panel of pale cream card was torn to make an aperture and leave the raggy edges showing. then my inked panel was slipped underneath. A few gold, die cut cogs from my stash and a sentiment stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa complete the panel which was then added to a matching A6 note card.

So how will you express your inner grunge? If you need some inspiration there's plenty over on the Cardz4Guyz blog.

Joining in over at:-

AG with option to create your own background

4 comments:

  1. Don't usually think about CAS and grunge going together but you rocked it!! Fantastic take on our new challenge!! You have created another great card to inspire those who decide to play along with our "get a little dirty" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design, love the grungy cogs and brown tones against the clean and simple white card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing masculine card. Love how you are able to combine CAS and grunge - great job! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)