Friday 16 July 2021

Color Hues #22

Good afternoon folks. As we are almost halfway through July, its time for a brand new colour combination over at Color Hues. We've got a lovely, bright, cheerful pair this time for you to get your teeth into. Here's my card.



So many fabulous stamps I could have used for this colour combination but I chose the Altenew set, Positive Vibes. I was tempted to buy it in the dark winter months and haven't got around to inking it up until now. Its got lots of positive sentiments but for this card, I teamed it with this favourite STAMPlorations sentiment that was languishing in my sentiment pot, I just love the font on this.
My background was inspired by the latest challenge over at The Flower challenge where they want spots and/or stripes and layout from Jennifer Mcguire's inspiration on the Altenew web site. I did play around with adding sequins but in the end decided to leave as is.
The colours used were Altenew's Aqualicious and Dew Drop for the blooms and Bamboo and Parrot for the foliage. The masked, inked stripes were done in Aqualicious.
That's about it really, but where will the new colours take you?
So far you haven't disappointed with your fabulous cards for the other colour combos!

I'd like to join in over at:-

For a Lady

Beautiful Blooms

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the stripes behind your pretty flower. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful florals and the bold stripes pair perfectly. I love this Julie! It's sure to bring a huge smile to the recipient, as it did the same for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is right up my street Julie, I wear these colours in the summer months so it would actually suit the dress I am wearing right now!! Haymaking going on all around us at the moment, we are full so won't be making any ourselves this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous florals, and I love the diagonal stripes! Such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a delightful CAS creation in a pretty colour palette Julie, as always it's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thank you for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again Julie, forgot to also thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations, a perfect feminine creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colours combo, it's so fresh and just perfect for Sumer! Beautiful design and flowers!! Thanks for sharing your lovely CAS with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this colour combination Jules! The stripes in the background really show off your pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty not only are the flowers gorgeous I love that the stripes go from fat to skinny! I may have to borrow that fabulous idea! Awesome job! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THe stripes set of this pretty floral beautifully! Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS style card the colour combo is so pretty the stamps you have used are beautiful, thank you for joining our challenge at WLCB this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty and striking card. Those stripes work so well behind your gorgeous flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and lovely design and colours.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is just so lovely! thanks for the kind comment on my card and for having as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is super gorgeous and I love the fresh colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)