Tuesday 13 July 2021

Just a Note of Thanks

Good morning folks, its time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week our theme is:-

KEYS

Well the first thing that sprang to mind was of course an actual key, then it went to key of the door. I knew I had a couple of small key stamps somewhere but could I find them? Anyway I had to think laterally then, musical keys, but how was I to do that, but then I thought of keys on a keyboard, well piano or computer. I did a search through my stash and found a set of music themed stamps that were free in a mag a while ago and came up with this, based on a card I think I remember but I can't recall where, typical me.


I think it will go to my music loving daughter who is coming to the end of her school term and will need a few thank you cards for her TAs.
I added a splash of Blueprint Sketch DI across the top third of my white A6 base card with a watercolour brush, then added the stamped and fussy cut keys together with a few stamped notes from a Uniko set and the sentiment from the same freebie set, when it was dry.
A very simple design.
So where will our cue word take you? We'd love to see your take in the Cardz4Guyz gallery. For more masculine inspiration, check out the rest of the team here.

I'd like to join in over at:-

Masculine

 

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful CAS design and perfect theme for our Masculine challenge at Allsorts this week. Thank you for joining us there.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative!! I love that you thought of piano keys!! Perfection!! What great inspiration you have given to those who will play along with our current "key" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super take on the Keys theme Julie and makes for a lovely CAS design, many thanks for joining in with our Masculine theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that, and yes! I'll take that one, though not for school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cas card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, I have missed so much!! What a great take on the theme. I am so impressed with your inking, I just end up with a squishy mess!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clever and creative Jules! LOVE that big splash of blue behind the keyboard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card! I love that slightly wonky keyboard. BEautiful against the splash of blue. Haha, I see I wouldn't be the first to suggest you send it to me if your daughter doesn't want it! :D Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)