Monday 1 March 2021

STAMPlorations, a new challenge

Good morning crafters.
A new month starts so its time for a brand new challenge at STAMPlorations.
Here is my take on this moth's theme.


I've used the following stamps and dies, A Snarky Birthday to You, Numbers Plate Die, and Balloons and Banners to create this numbered birthday card, based on the theme this month, Stamps and Numbers.

You could of course take your inspiration from the image or even a mix of the two

I think this card would suit a masculine recipient but equally a female one!
I used a black base card adding balloons and stars from A Snarky Birthday to you, coloured with Copics and fussy cut, some stars, a party hat and sentiment from Balloons and Banners again coloured and fussy cut. The die cut numbers are from the Numbers Plate Die, cut from silver glitter card and stacked on 2 more cut from white card stock scrap and the coloured fussy cut party hat added at a jaunty angle.The white heat embossed sentiment was similarly popped up with a couple of scrap card strips.

So, that's it from me, but how will you interpret this month's challenge, we'd love to see your take in our gallery. Foe more inspiration check out the rest of the DT here, where you'll also find all the Ts and Cs.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome 40th birthday card Jules! Love the colourful balloons and sparkly 40! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)