Tuesday 22 September 2020

Birthdaysaurus

Morning all.
I can't believe the summer is over and we are now at the beginning of autumn! The trees are still quite green hereabouts, except for the mountain ash's and hawthorne's berries that is.
According to the Met Office, today is the last of the warm weather, temps are set to plummet by half by the end of the week!
Anyway as its Tuesday, its time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. This time our theme is:-

DRAGONS or DINOSAURS

I went with a cute dinosaur from LOTV called Birthdaysaurus!


He's really cute isn't he? Perfect for a little boys birthday.
I used some NitWits papers and coloured him in with Copics. The sentiment is a really old LOTV one too.
For more inspiration check out the rest of the team here and why not join us this time?

I'm joining in over at:-

Cutie Pie Challenge - Birthday Party

7 comments:

  1. Love those papers you've combined with your cutie dinosaur. Percect for a little boy. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know a little boy who would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet dinosaur and perfect patterned paper to go with it. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us with month at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is so sweet!!! This super cute and adorable image is perfect for the Cutie Pie Challenge

    Thank you for joining us for our Birthday Party xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday challenge over at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)