Friday 20 September 2019

Uniko September Challenge

Good morning folks.
It's been a lovely autumnal week herein the UK, the hay has finally been cut and hopefully soon baled and although the days are pleasantly warm, the evenings have a definite autumn chill to them.
Soon the leaves will start to change to their wonderful autumn hues,
So it's rather appropriate that the latest challenge over at Uniko has an autumnal theme, or you can just stay with the anything goes theme if you prefer.
Here is my card to inspire you.





This uses those small stamps that we all have, often mixed in with other images. I rooted through my Uniko sets and found quite a few sets with small leaf images, Big and Bold Hello, Nature's Treasures, Originally Organics Additions and Wonderful Day.
Using the small leaves from Nature's Treasures and a wreath builder template, I stamped away using autumnal colours on an off white card panel.
Next I made a tri-panel card by cutting a panel of burnt orange card stock to 41/2" x 131/2" from some large card I got a couple of years back in Lidl, then score at 41/2" and 9".  It's a larger size than A4 and enables me to make such card bases without having to join up two 41/2" square cards which is the other option.
After gluing my trimmed panel to the front of my card, I then used a circle die to cut an aperture through both front panels.


Folding the right hand panel into the middle, you may need to trim a sliver off this so it sits without buckling, I popped the card into the MISTI and stamped the sentiment from the Wonderful Day set with Versamark before embossing with gold EP.


A panel of plain card was added to the inner panel to add a hand written note without it showing at the front.
So that's all from me but please check out the rest of the team here.

Joining in over at:-


Grab our logo
Anything Goes, no twist

Always Fun Challenges     
      Want our Badge         
                   Autumn Colours                 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and I love the autumn colours, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous card, I love autumn colours so this ticks all the boxes for me. Love the design too, makes a nice change. Lidl have been lacking in crafty goodies lately I think. I have had some great paper pads from there too. Hope the hay is baled and stacked!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige herfstkaart
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning autumn wreath you've made Julie! I love the combination of leaves and berries and the gold embossed sentiment is perfect in the aperture :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)