Tuesday 10 September 2019

The Long and Winding Road

Good morning peeps.
It's time fro a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This time our theme is -

Inspired by the Beatles or Beatles' Song

Quite an interesting theme I think with lots of possibilities.
As the title of this post suggests I went with one of their songs -The long and winding road, as my inspiration. There are lots of songs to be inspired by, which you can find listed on t'internet!



This card was made for my Son's birthday last month. I went with a blue theme in tribute to his new pride and joy!
My vintage car image, a digi from LOTV, was coloured with Copics before mounting on a panel of blue card. The background was made from a page in an ancient map book, which I photocopied twice to be able to create the off centre design. The wood plank background was stamped using SU Hardwood background stamp in matching blue ink.
I stamped the sentiments, also LOTV and mounted them on scraps of the same blue card.

So what will you be inspired by, we'd love to see your designs in the gallery.
For more inspiration check out the rest of the team over at Cardz4Guyz, then why not join in.

I'm joining in over at:-
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog
AG/no twist

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you put a lot of creativity into this card for your son. The love shows. I am sure that he loved it. Your coloring of that car is over the top grand. Love the background maps too. It's a knockout. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. The colours, the use of the map and the car. Thanks for entering it in the Simply Create Too Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)