Tuesday 30 July 2019

Life is a Song

Good morning folks.
Cardz4Guyz have got a brand new challenge for you starting today with the theme of -

MUSIC

So what will inspire you, musical instruments, a favourite song, a quote from Shakespeare or as in my case the actual sheet music and notes.



I've use the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and the Life is a Song  set from Uniko.
A simple card, perfect for the musical man in your life, just a strip of musical score inked with Old Paper DI popped behind a couple of black edged panels and the sentiment from the Life is a song stamp set.
The actual 1st line should read Life is a song, love is the ... but I masked that part out when I stamped it, then added the large music text and the finishing phrase. A few tiny notes from the set stamped in the spaces complete. Just a bit of Old Paper DI to match the score and a black mount to 3 sides and jobs a good 'un!

For more music inspiration check out the rest of the DT here.
Join in why don't you?

I'm joining in over at:-

              

5 comments:

  1. Super make and a fab sentiment too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I shall pinch it next time if you don't have someone in mind for it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the CTS sketch, Jules, and a wonderful CASlicious card all around!That's a fantastic bold sediment and I love that you let it take center stage!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful showcase of this Uniko stamp. Love your design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that sentiment and your wonderfully designed card. Thanks for sharing and playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)