Friday 26 October 2018

Re introducing Jolly Christmas

Morning Uniko fans.
It's day one of the 2018 Christmas release.
Today we introduce two previously released sets that have been brought back, Jolly Christmas and Background Builders Christmas.
My card uses the Santa and sentiment from Jolly Christmas.


Isn't he cute. I used some of my extensive DP collection and the sketch from Sunday Stamps for the layout. Love the fun DP with the letters to Santa. Not sure where it was from but suspect it was some that my friend gave me when she downsized her stash! The green was a snippet from the bits box.

Santa was stamped and coloured with Copics before being fussy cut. I added some WOW white puff twinkle EP to the trim of his suit. This is a new EP I bought at Port Sunlight earlier in the month and to tell the truth I'm not particularly impressed with it, as there seems to be more twinkle than puff!
The frame is from MFT and was popped up on pads.


I don't have this 2nd set but it may find its way into the stash before too long!

For more inspiration check out the rest of the team 

Julie - that'll be me
I'll be back tomorrow with another brand new release from Uniko, see you then.

Joining in over at:-


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great sketch and super fun Santa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the little Santa and your background papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable your Santa is, in his starring role on the designer paper stage! Your EP may not have puff, but it sure has twinkle! Love this!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable Santa - very gnomio! Love your paper combo here - and that touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of work for your little Santa with all these wish lists ! You may do not have the background builders but I do not have the Santa and I think that both of them are a must have in our stash ! Last year I bought the HA white puff EP, it may not twinkle but it doesn't puff a lot either ! Liquid Appliqué makes a better work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card...perfect background papers to go with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Julie. I love how the modern design suits the contemporary looking Father Christmas. Funnily enough I happen to have this stamp set too and I promise to use that one too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun Xmas card Julie ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Santa looks extremely versatile - I like the shading - something I am trying very hard to master!! :) Loopyloo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jolly Santa is just adorable and he looks fab on the layered papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and festive card!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)