Monday 29 October 2018

Introducing... BIG & BOLD Merry & Background Builders: Christmas 2018

Morning all.
It's the last of the introductions from Uniko's Christmas release.
Here's my card featuring Background Builders 2018.



I used two of the strips to create this following the layout from CAS(e) this Sketch with the addition of a sentiment from previously released Simply Said Christmas.
The strips and sentiment were stamped then embossed with white EP on a red die cut panel, mounted on green and finally popped up on foam over a white base card.

Also featured today is the Big and Bold Merry set.


For more inspiration check out the rest of the DT here-

Julie -that'll be me

I'm joining in over at:-

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS Julie ..... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've captured my CAS-loving heart with your crisp, fresh card dressed in traditional colours! Sooooo pretty!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different style this across the corner...clever thinking! A different look for the Scandi style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable. Neat, classy, festive CAS! Perfect for those Christmas makes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use this versatile stamp set to work for the sketch, Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous CAS and quick card to make for Christmas ! And a beautiful take on the challenge too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)