Thursday 17 August 2017

You'll always be my friend

Good morning card makers.
We've a brand new challenge starting at Cardz4Galz to inspire you.
This time our theme is -

CATS or KITTENS

I struggled to think what I had in my stash to cover this theme as it isn't one I find myself going to really. Then after talking to my friend about it, I remembered an old Penny Black wooden stamp. 
So here is the end result.


I decided not to include the rose arbour around the cats on the original stamped image and turned it into a friendship birthday card with this fun sentiment from Do Crafts. After stamping I coloured the pooches with Copics, then fussy cut them out sitting on a branch. On a die cut panel, I inked some Tumbled Glass DI in the top right, placing the cats on pads over it and stamped the sentiment to the middle left. Inside is a plain Happy Birthday.
 Simples.

So why not pop over to Cardz4Galz and see what other feline inspiration the rest of the team have come up with then have a go and join in, we'd love it if you did.

I'm joining in over at:-




For your blog         Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog
                                        Birthday                               All creatures Great and Small                         

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, love the sentiment and adorable image of cats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is adorable! I love the layout of your images - causing me to hone in on the love between friends, and the laughter in the sentiment. It's a wonderful card! Wishing you a great week-end. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most perfect cute card ever! Good luck with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much cuteness! Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Friendship challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found this adorable PB stamp Julie. It's sooooooooo sweet. Beautifully coloured and great fussy cutting. Love the blue haze in the background and of course your perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, super cute card, Julie. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luve, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super sweet card and great CAS explample, something I really struggle with, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just precious and your coloring is spot on! Love that cute sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)