Tuesday 14 March 2017

Age is only a number

Good morning all.
Well the weather has certainly perked up these last few days, perhaps March will go out like a lamb after all! However all this sunshine shows up the dust and cobwebs so I may have to do some housework! Well perhaps not yet as we have a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week it is-

NUMBERS

You could include a number for a particular birthday or lots, just like I did here.


I had seen a card out there somewhere in blogland where numbers were arranged like a clock face around a circular aperture, can I find it again, can I flip! So if it's you just let me know and I will give you credit for the inspiration. I used a rainbow theme that was inspired by a couple of challenges, The photo at Inspired by all the little things shows a flaming treble clef in rainbow colours and over at MAWTT it is simply the theme of rainbow or rainbows. 
Using little scraps of card I die cut loads of little numbers using my #MFT little number dies and arranged them in rainbow order around a circular aperture which I had cut with a #MFT stitched circle die. The central sentiment was computer generated and the happy happy birthday(STAMPlorations) was stamped in black then coloured with Copics to match the die cut numbers.
OK, that's all from me but for more numerical inspiration check out the rest of the team here, then why not join in.

I'd like to join in over at-

    

Rainbow or Rainbow Colours

12 comments:

  1. This is so so awesome Julie..Love the idea of using number dies..Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a stunning card I love your interpretation of the theme. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, the idea of having rainbow colored numbers for a frame is just awesome! Your card has come out just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!! What a brilliant card Julie, those rainbow numbers must have taken an age to cut out, but well worth it. I know what you mean about dust and cobwebs, Bumble spends all day trying to catch the dust "fairies" flying around!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, i love this card! what a cute way to use die cut numbers. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea:)) Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever birthday card! Love the circle of rainbow numbers overlapping! So glad you joined us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)