Tuesday 25 July 2017

Another die cut Santa

Evening all.
Looks like I will be spending my birthday at the dentist tomorrow. Would you believe that I broke a tooth whilst eating a salmon salad for tea! I think part of my filling came away as well as it feels cavernous at the back. 
At least the wasps that have been plaguing us in recent days appear to have been dealt the killer blow by the very nice Welsh wasp man who came this afternoon, rather later than expected as the pesky blighters have been keeping him busy along the Welsh border today. I hate the little black and yellow stingers, jaspers as my chemistry teacher from Bristol used to call them, they are horrible in any language. 

After my play with my new Santa die, I just couldn't stop making another card, this time I kept it pretty simple.


Plain A6 top fold card stamped with a few stars and a sentiment from Crafters Companion in sparkly gold EP. No shading on his beard just his face and hat coloured with Copics, simples. May be making a few more of these.

Joining in over at

The Diva's that cut ....paper!
Christmas in July

Merry Monday

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a fabulous Santa die. I love the detail here.
    Great card and thank you for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat Santa die--love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    what a very lovely card, and that Santa is gorgeous.
    Love the wonderful stamped stars also.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    By the way Happy Birthday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew we would see him again fairly soon!! He really is lovely and looks fab against the black background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fabulous Santa and another lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that father Christmas and he really stands out against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Santa and I love the sparkly background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, gorgeous Santa and love it against the black background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what what a gorgeous Santa, I just adore that curling beard:-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)