Tuesday 15 October 2024

Country Boy at Heart

Morning all. A busy morning here on my blog, so if you are looking for my Sparkles card then please click here.

Over at Cardz4Guyz our new theme for you is:-

T is for ......

 I've gone for T is for Tractor for my card.


There are lots of other ideas for T but as I needed a card soon for my Husband I went with this!
My tractor is from Woodware and I stamped and coloured it with Copics to match his, though that one is slightly newer and more round on the edges!
The little scene through the aperture was made up of scraps of NitWits DP from my stash, fussy cut and overlaid with each other onto my base card. The top panel was die cut with an MFT die and then added with foam pads over the top of the scene. I fussy cut the tractor and added it along with the strip sentiment from the same set. The circular sentiment is a two part one from LOTV which I die cut and mounted onto a yellow die cut.

So where will this theme take you? The team have some fab ideas and have come up with some great things starting with T! Why not check them out here and then join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)