Friday 4 October 2024

Introducing Ink n Flip Geometric Christmas Tree Set

Morning all.
It's time to share the second of the new Ink n Flip release from Uniko.
Today we focus on the two part Geometric Christmas Tree set.
It consists of a background stencil and Bev's signature style Geometric Christmas tree. Here is my first idea.


For this card I stencilled the tree element onto some white card. I was going to keep it simple at that point but somehow I got a smudge of black ink in the open space so decided to fussy cut my tree and then ink another background!
On a panel of red card, I inked through the background stencil with Candied Apple DI to leave a paler red tree shape opening in which to place my tree. The tree was placed back over the background with foam pads and a Simply Said Blocks red stamped sentiment complete.

My second card is similar to others I've done this week, inking through a stencil, Scandinavian Christmas, with Unicorn White ink and then when dry, stencilling in the tree to reveal the pattern beneath. 


I used a mix of Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron DI for the tree and Vintage Photo for the trunk. A little masking paper around the truck ensured that the brown ink stayed where it was meant to be! Another red stamped sentiment completes.

That's it from me but why not check out the rest of the team have been up to.



Julie - me



Come back tomorrow when we will have our tradition blog hop and giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. Another clever card using the white ink and then stencilling over. I am definitely going to have to try this! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and Simple and yet very beautiful. And thanks for sharing this technique I didn't know. In fact I wouldn't have expected this fabulous result. I definitely have to try !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)