Wednesday 16 October 2024

Color Hues #97

 Afternoon all. I can't believe that we are over halfway through October, but we must be as it's time for a new colour combination from Color Hues. Here's my take using the new colours.


Having olive in the duo put the idea of foliage into my head but after I found this old biddy in my to colour box I knew exactly which direction I was taking.

Cracking out the Copics, I chose a selection of dark yellows Y21,26 and 28, including one Y26 actually called MUSTARD! The olives were the end of the YG range, YG91, 95 and 97. As neutrals are allowed, I coloured the skin with E50, 00 and 21 and E04 and E 95 for the face. The whites are perversely C5, 4, 3, 1 and clear blender, shadows E71. 
The background panel was embossed using a Cuttlebug EF and as it was too short for my A6 card base, I cut the bottom off and added it to the bottom of the base card, covering the gap with the sentiment strip. Both sentiment and biddy are Ai.
 So where will these two colours take you? We'd love to see your makes in the Color Hues gallery but should you need more inspiration, please check out the rest of the team here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)