Tuesday 25 June 2024

Introducing Ink n Flip Hexagon Stencil

Good morning. It's day 1 of the introductions for the June release from Uniko!
Today we are sharing our ideas using another from the Ink n Flip stencil range, here's my take.


I've combined a couple of the older hexagon themed sets, Bee Happy and Background Builders Happy  Hexagons to use with the new stencil.
First on a panel of white card, I stamped a repeat pattern in white pigment ink using the outline hexagon strips from Happy Hexagons and left it overnight to dry before using the stencil over the top with a mix of Mustard Seed and Wild Honey DI with the first part of the stencil. The white ink traps the colour and magically appears! On some scrap white I inked the second inner stencil with the same colours and cut it out, adding it to my base with foam pads. 
The sentiment is a hexagon cut from brown/black card and heat embossed with the sentiment from Bee Happy in white before adding a fussy cut bee from the same set. I stamped quite a few of these for use later, with Altenew limestone ink for a no line effect, colouring with Copics.

So that's all from me for today but I'll be back tomorrow with an other introduction, but why not check out the rest of the BAs to see what they've been up to.

Joining in over at:-

Blooms, Bees and Butterflies

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful design and your fussy cut bee is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jules, I’m really getting a honeycomb vibe from the background and stencilled centre. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, what a fun card and your background is gorgeous. I think you may have linked up to Passion for Markers in error. Our theme this week is 'add a number' and I can't see one on your project. We hope you can enter another creation this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Uniko pairings on this card and summer vibes with the warm yellow tones. Superb showcase of this new Ink & Flip Stencil. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)