Tuesday 14 May 2024

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Seeing Stars

Morning all.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. This time we would like to see your masculine take on the theme of:-

STARS and/or STRIPES

I decided to go down the stars route and use some of my Uniko goodies.
Here's my inspiration card.


Quite a simple card that I made for my Grandson to give to his Dad on Father's Day, he loves a rainbow!
First I inked three colours of DI, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry, lightly onto a panel of white card. Obviously when the colours overlap you get a second, but I was careful NOT to mix all three or you end up with a muddy colour. I then used Uniko's Seeing Stars stencil to ink with the same three inks over the top of the soft background, keeping the edges soft. 
Using some more Uniko goodies, I created the central sentiment, fussy cutting the word star and heat embossing white on black the 2 sentiment strips.
While I had my Uniko goodies out, I made a few more cards that you can find out more about here.

Hope to see your takes in the gallery but if you need some more inspiration please check out the rest of the Cardz4Guyz team here. For more Uniko inspiration find more star ideas here.

2 comments:

  1. It may have been simple to make but it has a big wow affect!! I love it...nice rainbow blending!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new "stars & stripes" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    #C4G347 // Stars & Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card for your grandson to give his dad, Jules. The colours are beautiful with the stenciled stars overtop. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)