Tuesday 9 January 2024

Rainbow Dinosaurs

Morning. It's Tuesday and Cardz4Guyz is back from it's Christmas break. Hope you all had a fabulous time with friends and family. 
Did you get lots of new goodies from Santa? I did but I'm not sharing them with you today, this card was made using some birthday goodies that are having their first outing with this colourful card I made for my Grandson's birthday. I decided to share it here as the theme at Cardz4Guyz is:-

USE SOMETHING NEW

So if you did get something new in your stocking or if you have a Mt NEBUS, now is the time to get making!


I got lots of stash for making girlie cards at Christmas but nothing for my masculine makes so this set  stepped into the breach, it's a Sizzix set called Dinosaurs, that I cut from an assortment of card scraps for my rainbow loving Grandson. I did spend a lot of time sticking all the bits together but he's worth it!
Once I had a few dinosaurs cut and assembled, I lay them out on an A5 panel of black card and glued them down, trimming off the overhanging bits. They all point in one direction but overall I'm happy with the layout. The sentiment is an old LOTV one that I stamped on black and heat embossed with white EP before cutting out with a circle die and mounting on a slightly larger white one. Once the tricky little die cuts were dealt with the rest was quite quick!

So where will this new challenge take you? As always we love seeing your makes in the gallery and this time would also like to see what new stash you have. Why not pop over to the blog to see what new stash the team have been using?

Joining in over at:-



#58

8 comments:

  1. What a fun dino die!! Love the rainbow theme you gave them!! Those that decide to play along with our "something NEW" challenge over at Cards 4 Guyz will enjoy seeing your new item and how you used it...fantastic fun inspiration!! #C4G338

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute rainbow of dinos , love them. thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. My grand daughter loves dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and vibrant card Julie! Don't they look magnificent against the black card base! Thanks for joining us Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! A boy - mum myself, I am sure this card will be loved a lot. I really admire the effort you put in to make these cute lil dinos in vibrant colors and assemble them. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, Jules! I'm sure your rainbow-loving grandson will cherish his special dino card! He is definitely worth the fiddling! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and cute! Brilliant card!
    Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)