Tuesday 18 April 2023

Little Rebel on his Hobby Horse

Good morning, time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz
This time we would like your take on:-

EMBOSSING (Wet or Dry)

So a card for a bloke with either dry embossing eg folders or embossing using wet ink such as heat embossing, simples!
Here's my take using an EF from Cuttlebug and an old, cute Little Rebels stamp from Nellie Snellen.


I found this little guy in my to colour box and the DP was in my scrap box too. No idea where it's from, probably a digi I ran off ages ago! No need for a sentiment, the EF says it all.

To start I cut a panel of white card, slightly smaller than A6 and die cut a circle from the top half, then embossed using my Cuttlebug Birthday EF. Don't do it the other way around or you'll ruin the embossing, guess how I know that!
The image was coloured with Copics that match the DP and fussy cut. The DP was glued to the A6 base card, the embossed panel popped up over with foam pads and the little guy added with foam pads and glue, simples.
If you need more inspiration please check out the rest of the team over at Cardz4Guyz, then why not join in?

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring of that little guy!! I love this embossing folder...I think it was one of the first ones I got when I started stampin!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our masculine embossing challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G320

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that one made me smile!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)