Tuesday 7 February 2023

Splattered Heart

Morning all. Today sees a new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. Our theme this time is appropriately for the time of year -

A VALENTINE FOR A MALE

I always find, if in doubt, go down the CAS route for a masculine card. So with the help of a few challenges and new stash, I came up with this.


I treated myself to some new bits and bobs the other day including this cute mouse from Anita Jeram, Be Creative Mini stamp. 
I'd seen a few ideas using this painting mouse, so decided to combine the challenges from JUGS, Inkspirational and CAS on Friday. I cut my own stencil using a heart die and the ink splatter die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix which I inked through onto a panel of white card. The colours at JUGS lead me to select Kitch Flamingo DI to create the splatter heart, the mouse was stamped and coloured with my Zig markers, along with a little bit of the DI for the brush. My panel of card was cut using a Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle and mounted onto Kraft before adding to an off white note card. The sentiment is from another Anita Jeram set, Snuggle Bunny, embossed with white EP.

So where will you go with your Valentines? We'd love to see them in the gallery this week at Cardz4Guyz, where you'll also find some more masculine inspiration from the rest of the team.

Joining in over at:-


 

#250 Ink Splatter

7 comments:

  1. I love the splattered heart stencil you created! This is adorable, Julie. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie... this ink splatter heart couldn't be cuter!! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I am so ordering that little guys!! So stinkin cute!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our “valentine for a guy” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    -Deb Horst #C4G315

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!!!! Your coloring of the mouse is fantastic and the splatter heart is the perfect thing to pair with the mouse! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is adorable :) I love that little mouse. Perfect Valentine's Day card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS on Friday! Stay safe and keep crafting. Valérie DT CAS on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Julie. Creating that 'painted' heart by combining two stencils was very creative and fits with the artist mouse perfectly. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This caught my attention immediately as you know how much I love hearts! The artistic mouse could not be any cuter! I adore this! Thanks for linking up at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)