Good morning, just popping by to share a Christmas make in this quiet time 'twixt Christmas and New Year. It's another of my watercolour experiments, this time using clingfilm and watercolour washes.
The holly berries were masked with masking fluid, before the leaves and background painted with washes of watercolour. Before it dried, I added some scrunched up cling film, it's a bit like the technique I've used with Brusho but on a smaller scale. When dry, the cling film and masking was removed and the berries painted. To finish the panel, some branches were painted in with a rigger brush and some snow, splattered white acrylic, added. The frame was simply added over the top and attached to an A6 base card, a sentiment strip completes.
Joining in over at:-