Tuesday 25 October 2022

Uniko BA Inspiration and a Paper Players Sketch

I'm up on the Uniko blog with some BA Inspiration using the latest challenge at The Paper Players.
Here are a couple of cards I made.


I love a sketch, they are a great way to get inspired when your mojo is not quite working as it should!
For this I started by stamping the small outline rose and two of the leaflets from Pure Florals Rose, in Versamark and embossing with gold EP. Using some Candied Apple, Mowed Lawn, and Pealed Paint DI smooshed onto my craft mat, I water coloured before fussy cutting out. A little shadow was added using one of my Zig watercolour markers.

The central strip was stamped using a selection of Simply Said sentiments in Altenew Evening Gray on a strip of paper, before adding to an A6 base card. A piece of textured white card from my stash was mounted onto some gold card and the Floral Vines sentiment stamped and embossed with the same gold EP. The rose spray was then added to the top panel and attached over the central strip.

My second card uses the poinsettia from Season of Beauty, Christmas Sentiments and the Winter Foliage stencil.


Details of this card are over on the Uniko blog.
 
Joining in over at:-

7 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Jules - I especially love the red rose, the sentiments across the horizontal are really neat and so elegant with the touches of gold too. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards using this fabulous sketch Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards! The rose and poinsettia images are both beautiful images. The gold embossing adds a touch of elegance, which I absolutely love. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Julie and such a good sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, these are gorgeous cards! I love the red rose and the way you used our sketch! The gold embossing is lovely, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, I love the idea of using the sentiments as a background. It works a treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pair of cards, Jules and two great takes on the sketch. I love a good sketch too and it's great when you can make the same design for two separate occasions.
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)