Saturday 1 October 2022

Color Hues #50

Good afternoon, a new month so time for a new colour combination at Color Hues. This time Carol has chosen a fab one with spooky overtones, should you wish. Here's my take.



The image is a digi from LOTV called Abracadabra which I coloured with Copics and fussy cut.
Covered my A6 base card with some NitWits DP, it's more orange in real life, and added a die cut panel in white linen effect card over the top before adding my little chap on pads. A few freehand marks were added to replace the ones I had to cut away, with a black fine liner. My Uniko sentiment was stamped over the DP and a few punched stars and dots were added to complete. 
Another card to donate to my Grandson's birthday card stash, I filled it up last weekend as he's only been in school 4 weeks and he's been invited to loads of parties!!

So where will the colours take you? The DT have some fabulous ideas for you over on the blog, so why not check them out and then add your takes to our gallery.

Joining in over at:-

8 comments:

  1. Julie, I think he's as cute as any wizard I've seen! He'll surely mix up a wonderful wish for your grandson's friends!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, love the bold colours and the dp, your colouring is fabulous too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That adorable wizard makes a great birthday card---and would serve as a wonderful Halloween card as well! Your coloring is fabulous! Your grandson is a lucky guy to have a box of homemade cards to give to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect card for the colours Julie! Your colouring is so good! I struggled with my card this challenge as I was making it at home and at my moms so it was definitely a challenge for me--lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, you've breathed life into a cute image with your awe-mazing colouring! A truly magical card; perfect for your grandson's birthday stash. Lucky friend who receives it!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Jules! My son would have adored this when he was young! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Jules! Your coloring is amazing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, this darling image is so fun. Love how you've colored it with so much depth. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)