Friday 21 October 2022

In the Woodland Thanks

Good morning.
Just popping by to share a card I made for a couple of challenges. I don't do it as much as I used to, DTs take precedence but after having my COVID booster on Tuesday, I decided to have some quiet me time. I love a bit of watercolouring to escape , so I looked out these In the Woodland beauties from Altenew and sat down to play. It didn't quite go to plan but here is the end result, finally completed last night.


I used a no line technique, stamping with Altenew's Morning Frost then colouring using DIs in a mix of Kitch Flamingo, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover, Mustard Seed and a couple of Zig markers for detail.
After cutting the blooms out, I decided to add an embossed panel background, not used before and a die cut sentiment. A few PPP sequins complete.


Joining in over at:-



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring of your flowers, Jules. Love the embossed background. Hope you are recovered from your booster. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minute I saw your lovely flowers I knew they were meant for the Altenew Inspiration challenge, Julie. I'm so glad you had some fun crafting time and that you shared the results with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, just love your gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Great no line coloring and I love the soft look of this. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)