Friday 30 September 2022

BA Inspiration at Uniko

 Good morning folks, it's my turn for a little bit of BA inspiration over at Uniko with a pair of Christmas makes.


All the details can be found on the Uniko blog.

This card I made after seeing the latest sketch at CAS Colours and Sketches.



As you can see, my card is portrait rather than the landscape format of the sketch.
To start, I used a circle die to emboss my panel, then cut a mask from a Post-It using the same die.
I then added the mask over the embossing and stamped the holly leaves and evergreen foliage. I stamped the holly berries and a couple of pine cones and used the dies to cut them out. The evergreen bough was coloured in with a couple of green pencil crayons as were the veins on the holly leaves for extra interest.
Removing the mask, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed in gold EP before adding the berries and cones with glue.

Check out the Uniko blog for details of my other card.

Joining in over at:-

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pair of CAS Christmas cards! I love all this white space and the simple design. Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great Christmas cards!! I love the arrangement of berries and leaves around the circle. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)