Thursday 9 June 2022

Introducing Sunshine & Rainbows Stamp set and Raindrops Stencil

Morning! 
Back today with a couple of cards for the Uniko June release, this time featuring Sunshine and Rainbows stamp set and the Raindrops stencil.

First up is this card using the stamp set.


After stamping the rainbow from the set, I trimmed my A6 panel down and added a die cut cloud onto which I had previously stamped the sentiment from the same set. The largest of the clouds was stamped with pale grey ink, fussy cut and added to the rainbow, before the whole panel was added to the base card.

My second card features the Raindrop stencil and a sentiment from the stamp set.


To create the panel, I smooshed an A6 panel of MM paper into some watery Stormy Sky DI, until I got the coverage and depth of colour I wanted. When completely dry, I masked off a few of the smaller raindrops from the stencil and added some white texture paste through it. This time I combined the sentiment with the larger sunshine word stamp, which I fussy cut. I thought it needed a pop of sunshine, so cut a circle of shimmery yellow card stock and freehand cut a sun for my sunshine to sit on! The completed panel was trimmed to reveal a thin border when attached to an A6 card.

The stamp set and stencil are going to be another fab addition to the Uniko stable I'm sure. For more ideas and inspiration, check out the rest of the BAs.

Tomorrow is the big reveal so don't be late to the party. Grab a cuppa in good time and settle down for lots of zesty, rainbow and hearts action.
We'll also be having our traditional release day BA blog hop & giveaway going live at the same time.
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Jules. I never thought to use stencil paste with the raindrops stencil…I’ll be sure to give that a go! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)