Saturday 4 June 2022

Uniko June Release Sneak Peeks

Morning all, how are you enjoying the Jubilee Bank Holiday?

So far the weather has been reasonably kind and I've had Nanny cuddles with my new granddaughter! What's not to love.

Well before I bore you with baby stories, I better get down to why I'm here this morning. Today I'm sharing a couple of sneak peeks of the new June release from Uniko. I was so excited when I saw this first set as I love to watercolour and this new set is just perfect!


The second peek for today is of a new layering stencil combination. This is sure to bring you lots of fun, it's also a perfect companion to the stamp set above.



So that's the first of the peeks, we're teasing you by keeping the rest of the release peeks until tomorrow, so don't forget to pop back then.
The full release will be available on the Uniko website from Friday 10th June at 9pm BST and the Brand Ambassadors will be previewing the release for the days in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)