Wednesday 8 June 2022

Introducing Background Builders Hearts

Hi, I'm back with another brand new stamp set from Uniko. 
Adding to the already useful series of Background Builders, meet Background Builders Hearts.
As with others in the series, there are various stamp strips to build your own patterns alongside the patterned, larger hearts. For my example I've used the solid heart strip, which reminded me of some washi tape I had so that was the inspiration for my card.


On a panel of white card, I taped some torn paper to the top and bottom and then added the heart strips.
Altenew inks come in sets so it was easy to get an ombre look using the Red Cosmos set, though I didn't use the darkest colour. The sentiment from Sentiment Blocks was stamped in the same red as the central strip and added to the die cut heart, which was added to the panel once the masking paper was removed.
I'm sure you can think of many other ways to use these stamps and to help you Bev and the BAs have some great ideas of their own for you here or on the BAs own blogs. 

I'll be back tomorrow with the final introductions before the release on Friday.

Joining in over at:-

4 comments:

  1. Love this Jules. It’s so natural with the torn edges yet so precise and neat with the stamping and that lovely crisp heart frame. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Thoses stripes of hearts on the card base are fabulous and I love the white heart on top. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design - the die cut white heart finishes it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the illusion of using washi tape. You've done a great job. The torn edges are brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)