Tuesday 20 April 2021

Toot Toot!

Good morning folks, time for a new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This time we would like to see your masculine cards on the theme of -

WHEELS

Lots to go at there then, small wheels to huge ones, ones powered by engines and those by hand. Continuing my aim to use up all my scraps during lockdown, I found this LOTV image stamped out and ready to colour and some odds and sods from the bit box, nothing new was used in the making of this card, well other than the actual card!


The image is Toot Toot, a digi I think as I don't own the rubber version, but I could have stamped it when my friend was around a couple of years ago. The background DP is part of an old motoring atlas and the card is from the back of an old card. 
After colouring the outline of the car and driver with Copic markers, I fussy cut it and put to one side. The map panel was trimmed to A6 size and the background panels cut out from scrap using some MFT pierced square and rectangle dies and a banner die. 
Using another LOTV set I stamped the greeting and added it to my background panel, the squares were coloured with Copic marker and added before the panel was glued onto the DP. The fussy cut car was set to the far right to give the impression of movement and some shadow was added to ground the image with some more Copic markers.
So where will you go with this challenge? We'd love to see what you make of the theme.
For more inspiration from the team check out the Cardz4Guyz blog.

Joining in over at:-

Anything Goes

Stitching, real or faux

6 comments:

  1. Your coloring is once again perfection!!! I think that it the thing I love most about your cards...you rock it every time!! This little toot toot image is great for our new "wheels" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dear are so inspiring. Not only are you a versatile stamper your coloring is fabulous too! Then you fussy cut this image out as well. Your little guy is as cute as he can be as he appears to be traveling the world. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card out of bits and pieces Julie. A fabulous design. If you have any excess rainfall please send it down our way, we are getting a bit concerned by the lack of April showers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love the adorable image and the pretty background!!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

    Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een gave kaart
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re not the only one on a mission to use up scraps in lockdown, Julie! Great job collating all these pieces for a fun masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)