Monday 12 April 2021

Merry and Bright at Uniko

 Good morning all. Hope you had a fab weekend and the weather didn't put too much of a dampener on it! I was certainly in the mood for making Christmas cards this weekend with lots of white fluffy stuff coming down, definitely a time to stay indoors, abandon the garden and get crafty! Still it wasn't cold enough to stay around for long here but my tomato plants in the greenhouse must have been feeling the pinch of this arctic blast of the last few days.

Anyway, I'm sharing my makes over on the Uniko blog in a Merry Monday post, as opposed to my Festive Friday ones of the last couple of months, I couldn't wait to share them 'til Friday!

This month I've been inspired again by the wonderful ladies at CAS Christmas where this month they are getting colourful with rainbow colours at Christmas. Here are a few ideas I came up with.


All are pretty simple, using the small stamps from some Uniko sets.
Here are some close ups.

  


I really enjoyed making these cards so why not check out the Uniko blog for details on how I made them?

Linking up at:-

  


8 comments:

  1. Simply awesome! Fantastic work Julie. I particularly love the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to check it out Julie - they are all amazing! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a rainbow. I think the reindeer is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Julie! That little reindeer is awesome. Thanks for linking up with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three adorable rainbow Christmas cards Jules!! Don't the colours just make you smile?? Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely card Julie, the rainbow colours look really cheery and the tree light Christmas tree takes me back to the 70's Christmases with Dad unscrewing the bulbs to see which one had blown!! My tomato plants are abysmal. I thought I would give Wilko's seeds a try (won't be doing that again!!) and have only six that have germinated. What strange weather we have been having!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've really nailed the rainbow Christmas theme Julie! Love all of these cards, thankyou for entering the gallery at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A trio of adorable rainbow Christmas cards. All great ideas. Thank you for brightening up our gallery at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)