Thursday 1 April 2021

STAMPlorations April Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge

 Good morning, it might be April 1st but there's no April Fool pranks here just a post to share the start of a new challenge over at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt.

Here's my card based on this month's theme and photo.



The starting point for this design was the colour of the drinks and the fruit floating amongst the ice cubes.
I was having a root through my collection of Gelli plate prints when I found the perfect background. It uses the Wavy Dots Slimline Stencil, perfect for the colours AND the curves! 
The original pull was a mix of Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves DOx with the second over the same but using the stencil. I decided to keep the topping quite plain so as not to detract from the background, I simply cut out three of the Trendy Blooms dies flowers and three sprigs of foliage. To echo the bobbing berries in the glasses, I coloured the centers of the blooms with Copic markers before arranging them in the bottom right corner. The sentiment from Blossom Dreams, was stamped in black and the panel mounted on pads over a white linen effect A6 base card.
So it's as simple as that. For more inspiration and to find all the Ts and Cs check out the STAMPlorations blog here
How will you be inspired? We'd love to see your take in the gallery this month.

I'm joining in over at:-

AG option of Monochromatic


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with out AG/mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background effect on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)