Tuesday 21 April 2020

Die cut number background

Good morning crafters.
I'm back again with another masculine card for the new challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
This week our theme is -

DIE CUTS

So we would like to see your masculine cards that feature die cuts as the main focus of your card.
Here is my card design using nothing but die cut elements.


This uses die cut numbers and a layered Happy Birthday die and that's it!

I took a panel of white card and using my STAMPlorations number die plate, I cut two sets of numbers. I then arranged them over a card made from the same white card and glued them down, trimming any overhang off. 
My happy birthday was cut twice first in green card then from blue fun foam. I chose a contrast colour for this layer so that the blue would show slightly from behind the green. You could mix up the design by choosing a different background colour and die cut sentiment, you could even change it into an anniversary card by adding a different sentiment. 
A simple design that could easily be replicated for different recipients.
Who said masculine cards were difficult!

For more die cut inspiration check out the team here.

I'm joining in over at:-

8 comments:

  1. the background numbers really make the word Birthday pop! Your DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you created for your sentiment. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really simple but effective card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, it's got such wonderful layers!

    Hugs, Mary Ellen - Your fellow teammate @ C4G
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Julie, love the use of the sentiment on the embossed background. I have so many embossing folders I used to use a lot and now seem forgotten will have to dig them out some more again. Thanks for the inspiration
    Cindy your fellow DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Happy Little Stampers April Anything Goes With Dies challenge! We appreciate you joining us this month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS Dies Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)